Not only that, but they’re super affordable!
Being prone to backne and very into proper skin care, it’s no wonder that I felt a strong pull to try all of their body washes.
If you want to buy any of their shower gels but aren’t 100% sure yet, I have prepared you a treat: I review all Naturium body washes in today’s article.
Naturium The Glow Getter Multi-Oil Hydrating Body Wash review
This is an elevated shower gel that gives you more than your ordinary store-bought product. More in terms of hydration, that is. This Naturium body wash leaves your skin nourished with moisture and feeling like it’s taken good care of.
The consistency is silky, soft, and intensely nourishing, and it feels soothing on the skin.
My favorite part of all Naturium body care products, besides the outstanding formulas, is their packaging — super handy to use in your shower!
The scent is barely there, so if you’re not a huge fan of intensely smelling shower washes, this one is an excellent option to try.
- Glycerin — the OG moisturizer and humectant, this goodie is at the top of the ingredients list providing sufficient hydration to your body’s skin. Being in high concentrations in this formula means that people with very dry skin will love how this body wash makes them feel.
- Jojoba seed oil — a popular emollient, this oil isn’t actually an oil but a wax ester instead. It’s the closest thing to human sebum (without the yucky part), which makes it well-loved and tolerated by your body skin.
- Squalane — this is another oily liquid similar to sebum and its main goal is to moisturize your skin.
- Apple fruit extract — an overall skin goodie, this extract is loaded with vitamins, proteins, acids, and more, to mildly exfoliate your skin while moisturizing and hydrating it at the same time. It has brightening abilities and some mild antibacterial properties.
Who is this for:
You will find this fantastic no matter your skin type and concern as it’s super light, however, people with dry skin will appreciate this body cleanser the most.
Naturium The Purifier Niacinamide Serum Body Wash review
This is a special Naturium body wash containing 2% niacinamide — perfect for those of you with oily-prone skin, as it can balance sebum production.
However, this one doesn’t feel as drying as most oil-control shower gels out there. The texture is nice and creamy and it lathers beautifully, without foaming up like crazy. I’d say it makes for the perfect winter product, too.
- Niacinamide — in 2% concentration in this body wash, it helps to keep your skin barrier healthy while normalizing excessive sebum production. Niacinamide is a skincare hero ingredient, with a plethora of benefits for it, so it’s great to have it in a shower gel.
- Glycerin — this one is slightly lower in this formula as compared to the Glow Getter body wash. However, it has the same benefits for your skin.
- Xylitol — a sugar ester, this ingredient helps to lock in moisture inside your skin. A well-moisturized skin has no reason to overly produce sebum, so that’s an additional benefit of having a well-hydrating body wash.
Who is this for:
People with oily-prone skin will love the formula, albeit anyone can use and will like this shower gel.
Naturium The Soother Sensitive Skin Body Wash review
Now, if your skin leans more sensitive and you’re picky about the products you’re using because everything seems to irritate you, then this Naturium body wash deserves your attention.
As the name suggests, this one will calm sensitive skin with a gentle formula containing multiple soothing plant extracts that double as great antioxidants.
The pH of this body wash is between 5 and 6, which agrees with human skin just fine and calms down any irritation.
It’s a silky creamy gel that lathers nicely and creates a soft, cushiony foam, and it’s fragrance-free.
- Oat kernel flower — a skin-protecting and soothing ingredient, it’s recommended for those of you with dry and eczema-prone skin that feels inflamed or irritated.
- Aloe leaf juice — is a great moisturizer that also calms irritation as its anti-inflammatory in its nature. It helps to heal wounds faster and is recommended for acne-prone skin, as well as sensitized skin.
- Calendula extract — has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that are loved by our skin.
- Chamomile flower extract — is a medicinal herb with broad usage. It has both antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Who is this for:
Folks with sensitive or sensitized skin, any irritation, breakouts, and even eczema will love this shower gel.
Naturium The Perfector Salicylic Acid Body Wash review
A personal fave, this Naturium body wash is for everyone who struggles with body acne and blackheads in the chest area or anywhere else really.
The Perfector Salicylic Acid shower gel is a gentle and effective way to deal with pore-clogging not only on your body but also the face — that’s how gentle this product is.
It’s a fragrance-free creamy gel that lathers well and forms a light foam that washes off clean but without overly drying the skin.
- Encapsulated salicylic acid — here we have a 0.5% salicylic acid that is encapsulated, allowing it to stay and work on your skin even after you wash this product off your body.
- Sunflower seed oil — is rich in linoleic acid, this and other oils in the formula not only prevent skin drying but also nourish and feed your skin the building blocks it needs to restore its proper functions.
Who is this for:
Anyone who struggles with the skin on their bodies and has acne, clogged pores, creepy skin, ingrown hairs, or other concerns.
Naturium The Smoother Glycolic Acid Exfoliating Body Wash review
This Naturium shower gel is a gentle exfoliating product perfect even for those of you with sensitive skin. It’s a mild formula appropriate for everyday use on your body.
It not only polishes your skin but it’s also able to slightly fade any hyperpigmentation and acne marks.
It’s another fragrance-free body wash of Naturium that I’ve personally loved. It has a pH of 4.25 to 4.75, slightly more acidic than the human skin, but well tolerated nonetheless while preserving the effectiveness of the formula.
- Glycolic acid — the most researched AHA out there, glycolic acid gently lifts off any dead skin cells off the surface of your skin and reveals the healthy skin underneath. It fades brown spots such as sun spots or PIH.
- Lactic acid — the second most researched AHA, this one’s a gentle exfoliant that hydrates the skin
- Malic acid — derived from apples, this is another exfoliating ingredient that gently buffers the dead skin layer off your skin.
- Sodium PCA — one of the NMFs (natural moisturizing factors), this ingredient, in combination with glycerin, is what moisturizes and hydrates your body in the shower.
Who is this for:
Everyone who has textured skin, as this one smoothes the skin like nothing else!
Naturium The Brightener Vitamin C Brightening Body Wash review
This Naturium body wash smells like heaven! It doesn’t sensitize your skin, though, so if you can handle some fragrance, definitely try this one.
This shower wash has a more balanced formula that doesn’t lean toward a specific skin concern. Instead, it’s a great well-rounded product that has one of the best user experiences.
With a pH of 5.5 to 5.7, the formula is rich and creamy, with a skin-brightening effect.
- Sodium Hyaluronate — this is pretty much hyaluronic acid and it acts like a sponge to keep water inside your skin, instead of letting it escape (a process known as transepidermal water loss)
- Ascorbyl Glucoside — a form of vitamin C, this compound is actually one of the best vitamin C derivatives. It’s known for its stability and penetration capacity. It has the three vitamin C effects for your skin: collagen boosting properties, antioxidant protection, and it fades hyperpigmentation.
Who is this for:
For those looking for a well-balanced body wash that has an amazing user experience while still delivering some benefits for the skin.
Naturium The Multi-Vitamin Daily Nutrients Body Wash review
This Naturium body wash is another well-rounded body product rich in multiple vitamins and skin-beneficial ingredients. I’d actually recommend this for those of you with acne-prone skin as it boasts both Niacinamide and Zinc PCA in the formula, known to work great in tandem against nasty pimples.
It’s also chock full of antioxidants and soothing ingredients, so it agrees well with sensitive skin too.
- Glycerin, niacinamide, ascorbyl glucoside.
- Panthenol — this is a popular soothing moisturizer and humectant often found in many skin care products. It has anti-inflammatory and skin-protecting properties.
- Green tea extract — this soothing antioxidant is also great for acne-prone skin as it has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Sodium PCA — another moisturizing ingredient, this is a well-tolerated ingredient that complements the glycerin and panthenol in this formula.
- And more.
Who is this for:
People with minimalistic routines who want all their products to be packed with good-for-skin ingredients and be budget-friendly at the same time.
Can I use Naturium body wash every day?
All Naturium body washes are gentle enough to be used every single day without irritating or drying the skin. The formulas are hypoallergenic, with a pH close to that of human skin, and contain a multitude of hydrating and soothing ingredients.
Do Naturium body washes have a fragrance?
Some Naturium body washes like The Brightener Vitamin C Body Wash have some fragrance, while other shower gels, such as The Soother Sensitive Skin Body Wash are fragrance free. Check the label of your chosen product to see if it has a synthetic fragrance or not, and check the ingredient lists for any signs of common skin irritants.
What does Naturium body wash do?
Each Naturim shower gel has its unique benefits for the skin: some are soothing, some are brightening, and others help to treat pimples and hyperpigmentation. All Naturium body washes are gentle on the skin, don’t overly dry it, and don’t strip it of natural moisture.
How to open a Naturium body wash?
If you struggle to open up a Naturium shower gel, check out this video:
Which Naturium body wash is best?
The Glow Getter Body Wash by Naturium is a best seller for overall body skin health, and those prone to acne enjoy The Perfector Salicylic Acid Body Wash.
Over to you: do you have any questions about Naturium’s body washes? If so, drop them below.
If this article was helpful to you, your praise will make my day, so comment down below. And if you’re interested in more Naturium content, I have written about Naturium skincare routines for every skin type and I’ve also done a Naturium Vitamin C Super Serum review after using the product for two whole months.
If you have sensitive or easily sensitized skin, chances are you get irritated by alcohol in skincare. So, a face moisturizer without alcohol is a must for you. Luckily, these days brands don’t put denatured alcohol a lot into face creams, so the range of products...
A popular myth is that teens shouldn’t use a face cream because their skin is too oily and acne-prone anyway, so why add anything else to aggravate it? Untrue. Teenage skin, just like any other skin, requires sufficient moisturization in order to stay healthy and...
So, you’ve tested several Naturium products and fell in love so hard, you now want to build a complete skincare routine? I can relate. I first tried their salicylic acid body spray when I had blackheads on my chest area and got hooked so hard, I now have at least two...